Let's see those 55's or larger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So this is not my tank and is not a pic but I found this video of this guy named Dustin's 125 gallon fish tank and I HAD to share this it is so amazing I can only hope to have a tank this awesome one day

blizowman1 said:
So this is not my tank and is not a pic but I found this video of this guy named Dustin's 125 gallon fish tank and I HAD to share this it is so amazing I can only hope to have a tank this awesome one day

You should see his 220. All his tanks are awesome, and all w/o co2

That's my goal a 90g dirted tank where I don't have to dose any fertilizers or co2

Was at Petco looking for some cheap ornaments to put in my RD's tank. Found a fake driftwood thing usually 80$ marked down to 39$ then.. I noticed a chip in the bottom where it sits (will be buried by substrate) so I asked if there was any additional money they could knock off.. And boom 50% of its marked down price! 20$

So I just added the ornament as well as a few fake silk plants.

Oh and before I could even post the pic. Take a look at HIS design of the tank in the second pic. Haha :)

Attachments

• image-2194444557.jpg
    image-2194444557.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 147
  • image-1789469572.jpg
    image-1789469572.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 149
Got this normally 30-39 for 4.00 yes 4.00 @ petco I got 2 lol would have taken 3 but 2 was all they had. Even the cashier was astounded. No one knows why it wasn't on sale but was too late they had to sell at price they told me.

image-409803306.jpg

Gboy66 said:
No prob...i guess i'll start the sw trend...

No discrimination here :p I got one of both tehe

65 gallon salt
50 gallon fresh...
I know it says 55+ but its close enought....

Attachments

• image-1378301585.jpg
    image-1378301585.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 154
  • image-600968801.jpg
    image-600968801.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 137
TenaciousTriggerFish said:
No discrimination here :p I got one of both tehe

65 gallon salt
50 gallon fresh...
I know it says 55+ but its close enought....

I'll discriminate. Based solely on the fact I can't justify the expense and maintainance of a saltwater @ this moment lol.

Did my attached pictures show up? I'll attach dm again just in case....

Attachments

• image-455911664.jpg
    image-455911664.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 116
  • image-961415548.jpg
    image-961415548.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 87
Lonestarbandit said:
I'll discriminate. Based solely on the fact I can't justify the expense and maintainance of a saltwater @ this moment lol.

But being able to maintain one is twice as rewarding:)

Expense: ya..it is more expensive..but barely so if you go FOWLR

Maintainance: uhh no. Water changes every 2-3 weeks and feeding every other day? Im sure you all do more on your freshwater tanks.;)

Gboy66 said:

Maintainance: uhh no. Water changes every 2-3 weeks and feeding every other day? Im sure you all do more on your freshwater tanks.;)

True but you are forgetting the initial cost of the extra equipment, fish and chemicals AND the loss of much pricier fish if you get any of the parameters WRONG. Lol

Gboy66 said:

And I disagree on higher maintenance being more rewarding. I had a wife that thought that once. She was replaced by a much nicer lower maintenance one!

Lonestarbandit said:
True but you are forgetting the initial cost of the extra equipment, fish and chemicals AND the loss of much pricier fish if you get any of the parameters WRONG. Lol

I respectfully dis agree! No extra equipment except salt!! No chemicals except salt! And all you need is one little live rock to "infect" all your other base rock! It's that easy and if u got the little salt content floaty thingy u never ever have to worry about parameters unless you get a sickness which I have never had!!

Back
Top Bottom