Lfs aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman42

Aquarium Advice Addict
Heres a pic of the show tank at my lfs. Not sure on the dimensions, but it prob 10' long , 4 ft wide, and 3ft tall.
Not sure exactly on the stock, but i know there is a california horn shark, and a bunch of tangs.

Attachments

• image-3698243433.jpg
    image-3698243433.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 398
Heres a pic of the show tank at my lfs. Not sure on the dimensions, but it prob 10' long , 4 ft wide, and 3ft tall.
Not sure exactly on the stock, but i know there is a california horn shark, and a bunch of tangs.

I should of took a pic of the one at my lfs yesterday. It's a beautiful reef probably 6'x4'

I would love to see it when u get a chance!

This isn't the one I was talking about but this is one of my lfs that I go to sometimes. Look on their wall its a couple posts down. I believe its a 180 gallon

https://www.facebook.com/ManMeetsFish

I'll get a pic of the one I'm talking about the next time i go. Haha I order online a lot these days so it may be a couple months

Last edited:
I know how u feel!

Everytime i go to their shop i walk out with more stuff

as requested here are some pictures I took today at aquarium adventure Columbus Ohio. These picture don't even do these tanks justice.

ForumRunner_20130420_151148.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130420_151305.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130420_151305.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 167
Whenever I upload picture it crashes so sorry about all the posts. This is the same tank as above photos

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130420_151616.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130420_151616.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 154
Odd shaped African cichlid tank. It looks better because it's on the ground but the picture from the top wouldn't show up from glare

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130420_152253.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130420_152253.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 157
Last one I promise this is their stingray tank that holds two large Motoro' s and some other fish that I'm unsure of the names. It is maybe 3' high x 12' long x 5' wide it's kinda odd shaped as well s the width is just a guess.

ForumRunner_20130420_152508.jpg

I miss aquarium adventure. There was one here I. Long Island. It was huge and they were so knowledgable. It went out of business and was replaced by a general pet store with a decent amount of fish stuff but its not the same.

Last one I promise this is their stingray tank that holds two large Motoro' s and some other fish that I'm unsure of the names. It is maybe 3' high x 12' long x 5' wide it's kinda odd shaped as well s the width is just a guess.

Wow this makes me anxious to start my store. I plan on having a sting ray touch pond in it, prob with cow nose rays

This isn't the one I was talking about but this is one of my lfs that I go to sometimes. Look on their wall its a couple posts down. I believe its a 180 gallon

https://www.facebook.com/ManMeetsFish

I'll get a pic of the one I'm talking about the next time i go. Haha I order online a lot these days so it may be a couple months

Andrew- I actually work at this store and I love it there

Back
Top Bottom