loach and apistogramma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suemack

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
just occassionally you take a picture thats a bit different.....this was one of them. Taken last night - apistogramma (probably) sp. steel-blue head and 'the dude' neomacheilus triangularis

sue

If you click on "reply to topic" it will take you to a window where you can post a message. Under that box will be an area where you can "add an attachment". Or, you can post the pic in your gallery (everyone gets one when they join here :) ). I'm looking forward to the pics; love dwarf cichlids!

:D will try again

f97cba08.jpg

thanks allivymar :D

still ended up doing cut and paste :roll: couldn't work out how the attachment thingi worked

sue :mrgreen:

Awww, fishie lurve *grin*

And I like the way the clown HAD to get in the picture, even if its only his tail LOL

Allivymar....that's not a clown loach....its a Yo-Yo loach....though you may be right in thinking that they're pretty much clowns too (in a circus sort of way!). :lol:

LOL It sure is a clown hiding in the pic Batty. Look carefully behind the neomacheilus and you'll see his big fat butt n tail LOL

:lol: tis definately a clown's butt behind the neomacheilus...... have got clowns, striata, polkadots and the neomacheilus :mrgreen: they all come out and feed in the evening and :roll: try to get in the way when I'm taking pics

sue

Heh, I've learned if I want a pic of a specific fish, I need to take pics of OTHER fish. Then the fish I want will get in the way LOL

Aha!! How right you are.....I was looking at the butt in the left foreground! suemack...are you sure that's Botia striata?? Looks a lot like a Botia almorhae butt! Not that I'm an expert on loach butts, you understand! :oops:

:lol: that's the butt of one of these gorgeous wee fellows ....was botia angelicus now called botia kubotai

f986286f.jpg

You fiend!!!! I've been trying to get those ever since I saw one (NOT for sale) at my favorite local fish store. They never come in around here so I've had to satisfy my cravings with Yo-Yo loaches to this point! See....I TOLD you I wasn't an expert on loach butts!!! (Thank goodness! I was starting to worry!!!) :lol:

:D they are lovely........but if I had to choose a favourite among my loaches it would have to be the neomacheilus triangularis.....aka 'the dude' ....he's such a clown and :roll: just loves having his pic taken

sue
f97d63a3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom