Look what I found....drum roll please.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

freshwatergal

Aquarium Advice Freak
An all White Betta!!!

Oh, and I need a name for this little guy...I was thinking maybe the name of the Elf king in LOTR. Any suggestions??

Thanks for looking,
Tiff

Don't name it anything having to to with the color white. You need a name like hot chocolate just to make people think.

:cry: :cry: Looks just like the one I killed by forgetting the declorinator. My wife is still mad at me over it. It's a pearl betta and useually very expensive. Accoding to my lfs anyway.

All I'm thinking of is cliché names like ghost, cloud, etc.

Hmm...how about the lesser used white animal names--popcorn, t.p. (actually, t.p., aka toilet paper, would fit) or coconut guts?

Oh, nevermind, I was never good at naming things--my fish are collectively known as "Fishhead."

Awesome fish anyway!

I don't name my fish (at least not until I'm sure I can keep them alive for over 1 year, lol), but if I were lucky enough to find a perfect betta like that.....I'd go with a name like Alabaster, or Chalkdust, or Dover (after the white cliffs).

I'm not good with names -- my bettas are Benny and Kenny (imaginative, huh?)

I like Casper!!

Where did you find such a unique betta?

I got hiim at Wally World.

Casper has already been used, so that's out. I was thinking something a bit mythical. But thanks for the suggestions.

I still think Waffle is a good name :D

and myf emale bettas, I don't think I've added pics to the gallery yet, but I got them at Wal-Mart.

Coco Puff???? I admit it, I'm eating some. But really he is so beautiful, where did you find him? I want one.... :wink:

Wow! What a catch . . . I'll admit it seems we're all falling for him (hook, line, and sinker)! :wink: I read about them - this strain was bred by an American (not that I remember who, of course) and are called Super-Whites or something. (I like the sound of Pearly more, but no one asked me!) I like the idea of Waffle. That's awesome. I'm a sucker for unique names - like one time, a friend of mine had a stuffed animal polar bear, and I thought she should name him Lettuce: polar bears -> north pole -> icebergs -> iceberg lettuce -> Lettuce. Corny, I know. :roll: But I vote for waffle!

Back
Top Bottom