Looking for some scaping feedback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fdsh5

Aquarium Advice FINatic
These are my favorite angels. I got six of them a month ago and I'm just waiting for them to pair off. Anyway, I pulled out the bacopa and plastic ornament I had the java fern on. Tied said java fern onto some drift wood and added some anubias. Can't remember which anubias though. A friend gave me three different kinds and I stupidly pulled all the labels out before I planted them. I'll figure it out eventually. Anyway, let me know what you think. I'm not sure the arrangement is perfect so I'm looking for some feedback. Thanks

image-3952480723.jpg

A close up of one of my babies

Attachments

• image-1232752658.jpg
    image-1232752658.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 105
Sorry, my photography skills leave something to be desired.

Attachments

• image-1266259972.jpg
    image-1266259972.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 103
i owned angels before and i saw them pairing and spawning. if you want you angels to do that - you must need a slate or an amazon sword plant for them to lay their eggs. water ph and temperature is also a factor to be considered - i forgot how warm that was - since tey both lived with my discus fishes so im guessing - very low ph and high temperature. they need a very smooth surface to lay their eggs. my angels paired and spawned after 1.5 years.

so good luck with it! :D

They're only two months old. I have the slates just don't have them in there yet. I figured I had lots of time for that

Fdsh5 said:
They're only two months old. I have the slates just don't have them in there yet. I figured I had lots of time for that

It looked great!!! Maybe u can just get some background plants like valls or some lugwigia or rotala. What is your lighting like?

My lighting is less than 1 watt/ gallon. Maybe some jungle Val would make it in the back. I've got plenty of that around.

Fdsh5 said:
My lighting is less than 1 watt/ gallon. Maybe some jungle Val would make it in the back. I've got plenty of that around.

I'm not sure that jungle vals are low light plants so maybe some anacharis or maybe maybe some ludwigia repens

Back
Top Bottom