Mail in film developing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ReefRaff

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anyone here shoot 35 mm slide film. Unlike prints, slides have to be sent out for processing. If anyone knows of a good mail in service, or online, maybe I could save time, insted of having to wait for the camera shop to send them out.

Please post links.

I have used B&H Photo for developing my slides for about 8-10 years now. I have a digital camera but I still use some slide film and this is the best service, IMO.

Click on Slide and then the brand you want. I use Kodak or Fuji. You'll receive little envelopes from B&H that you'll put your roll of film in and mail to the processing lab. The Kodak goes to New Jersey or Maryland and the Fuji goes to Arizona. You'll get your slides back in the mail. It will probably take about 10 days to get your slides back, but the ones from New Jersey or Maryland will come back a little faster.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=NavBar&A=search&Q=&ci=364

Cool. I see the fujifilm mailer for 4.25 for 36 exposers. Is the 4.25 all i pay +shipping? I would just want a cd and no slides.

Back
Top Bottom