Managed to get some good fish pics.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crazyred

Aquarium Advice Addict
I finally borrowed a good camera and managed some decent fish pics, I thought I would share:

Attachments

• trifasciata2_123.jpg
    trifasciata2_123.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 25
  • koi_angel_137.jpg
    koi_angel_137.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 24
  • sunset_angel_173.jpg
    sunset_angel_173.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 20
Thanks rich! I have a few more pics, but the tank glass was dirty and they don't look as nice. Some are being held back as future contest entries. ;)

Those are nice pics. Just a comment on the first one which is a bit washed out because of the flash. Try shooting at a downward angle when using the flash. You will avoid that from happening.

(Yeah, I know angels tend to stay at the top of the tank making it that more difficult...try taking their pics during feeding time).

Thanks for the tip JC. I'm very new to fish photography and I find it very frustrating indeed. LOL Stupid fish never want to cooperate. I'm going to try to get some more later.

Thanx for the compliments everybody!!!

crazyred said:
Thanks for the tip JC. I'm very new to fish photography and I find it very frustrating indeed. LOL Stupid fish never want to cooperate. I'm going to try to get some more later.

Thanx for the compliments everybody!!!
LOL! I agree. It took me a lot of "practice" shots to get a decent one. Thank goodness for digital cameras, so we don't have to waste film!

Back
Top Bottom