May 2011 Off-Topic Photo of the Month Contest Submissions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neilanh

Sliced Bread
Please submit your pictures for the May POTM contest.

Please refrain from discussing the photos in this thread. Only information about the particular photo will be allowed. Start a new thread if you wish to discuss a particular photo.

The Rules:
  • All photos must be original photos taken by you.
  • All photos must be submitted in .jpg format and should be limited in size to 800 x 600 or 600 x 800 depending on layout and a file size no larger than 250KB.
  • Only 1 photo submission per month per member.
  • No photo editing other than resizing is permitted.

Submissions for the May POTM will be taken until 8pm EST on May 25th.

Last edited:
My puppy "Bullet". Husky and golden retriever mix.

Attachments

• image-2374677209.jpg
    image-2374677209.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 159
bubberfly.jpg
'It's a bubberfly er I mean butterfly.

Argh! A Parrot!

I took this pic at the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, Nebraska. I got yelled at by the one closest to me after taking the shot. Luckily they didn't have a colorful vocabulary. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• DSCF1688-Reduced.jpg
    DSCF1688-Reduced.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 103
This awesome guy/gal was hanging out at the breakfast buffet in mexico when we went in november, just waiting for some bacon!

Attachments

• mexico 2010 159.jpg
    mexico 2010 159.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 108
This photo is of a field near my house. It just looks like the perfect country shot to me.

Attachments

• march 14th 086.jpg
    march 14th 086.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 154
38224-albums1668-picture11227.jpg

Selby Botanical Gardens - I just loved the way these trees transformed this walkway. It was like something out of an elven garden.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Submission

"Buddy"
Species: Dog - norwegian-Poodle-Brittnay-Greyhound-WestHighland Terror Cross. A.k.a. "Mutt"

Taken at Auto without Flash at 800 ISO with NR and D-lighting ON, on a Nikon D60 with a 18-100mm VRII lens.

He's about to "pounce" on his Kong-on-a-rope. (not nose dive, although he sometimes does that too)

Attachments

• Buddy1.jpg
    Buddy1.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 89
Some awesome entries this month.

This was a sunrise over Lake Michigan. Taken by Lakeshore Drive in Chicago. It is completely unaltered, those were the actual colors and the lake water was almost perfectly still.

Attachments

• DSCF0991.jpg
    DSCF0991.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom