Meet the Infamous Hammer [ The Fiddler Crab! ]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

William

Aquarium Advice Addict
The second image shows Hammer, The fiddler crab with the 2 inch claw infamous for getting into any filter No. Matter. What!

[ as a side note, the bugger has gotten into my filter 5 times today, ALONE. ]

In the first picture, See his calm, reserved little girlfriend nestled away in her little hidey hole.

Check my gallery as soon as the pictures are reviewed by staff, for larger and more clear images of both, as well as a few more of my tanks inhabitants.

I only had about 5 minutes to snap the photos because this is someone elses camera, so I couldn't get all the shots some people wanted and couldn't get good angles. Sorry :-\

He just molted, to.

So, for now atleast, red is the dominate color on him. altho white is still obvious.

and I know, Crabs are kyoot (y) :lach:

Aha! Thats the lil bugger who keeps looking to break out! You're gonna have to get him a little set of ankle chains to keep from trying to sneak out *grin*

Allivymar said:
Aha! Thats the lil bugger who keeps looking to break out! You're gonna have to get him a little set of ankle chains to keep from trying to sneak out *grin*

Wouldn't do to good.

If he can escape his shell then nothing can hold him! :p 8O :wink:

Back
Top Bottom