Meet Wiggles! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is Wiggles, our ORA misbar percula clown. Wiggles lives in our 20H nano reef. We were hoping he would host the frogspawn, but he seems to prefer the Koralias instead.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• wiggles1.jpg
    wiggles1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 52
  • wiggles2.jpg
    wiggles2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 62
3-3.5". It's just a True Percula Clown (SW), pretty common actually but this one is captive bred and has great markings. I may be a bit biased though. lol

I am not a saltwater guy yet, I've only seen standard clowns, I would imagine, but is his tail that stubby, or is he turning around in the photos?

get another one joker. just think the more you breed the less that will ripped from the reefs.

get another one joker. just think the more you breed the less that will ripped from the reefs.

Um.... it's a tank bred ORA fish. It's only seen our reef. I agree with the sentiment though. Tough to setup a breeding op for these though.

i guess you will have to find other sw fish to breed. come on you know sm wants the challenge. after taking down so many breeder tanks for fw i guess you have to go try some sw. lol

i guess you will have to find other sw fish to breed. come on you know sm wants the challenge. after taking down so many breeder tanks for fw i guess you have to go try some sw. lol

Easier to grow corals than breed fish. ;)

Back
Top Bottom