Moneywort - 114K

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Troy H

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
moneywort_detail_web.jpg

I was trying to strike a balance in the exposure so that the tops of the leaves weren't blown out, but then I lost detail in the bubble, so I ended up metering for the bubble and letting the highlights take care of themselves. I'm going to rig up a couple of HO LEDs to create a spotlight of sorts that might let me re-take this shot metering off the bubble again but getting some nice reflected light light still on the surrounding leaves. I'm trying to get a correctly exposed bubble with the surrounding foliage underexposed a bit with good detail and a slight backlit glow to frame the bubble.

Or I could just whip out PS but that's no fun.

i see nothing wrong witht hat shot. i love it and it is great. very clear and great timeing. it almost looks like there is not water in the tank and the shot ws taken out side or some thing.

The tank is my 30 "cube", the water clarity is due to a low fishload (2 angels and 3 SAEs) and a Fluval 3. Moneywort is one of the few plants I can't seem to kill if I tried.

Back
Top Bottom