More Fish and Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

travis simonson

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm working on my photography skills and figuring out what I can do with my camera. I'm somewhat limited in that my camera is a Sony DSC-P92 with mainly auto settings so I can't set most of the variables. If anyone has any advice on how I can best take advantage of it and/or improve my pics (see examples below) please let me know. Thanks guys :)

Ps. acei (a bit blurry) in front of M. umbrosum and P. stellatus.

Ps_acei_P_stellatus_080805_x800.jpg

Close-up photo of Micranthemum umbrosum pearling

M_umbrosum_080805_x800.jpg

P. stellatus tips pearling.

P_stellatus_160805_01_x800.jpg

Top-down shot of Ps. demasoni over bed of Elatine triandra and Hydrocotyle verticellata toadstools.

Porkchop_160805_x800.jpg

You just love making us all cry and look at our pitiful tanks.. Dont you?

Lol, Beautiful as always.. But my ten gallon and its plastic plants so own your tank. :p

travis, amazing work on the foreground, almost feel like taking a nap there with the demasoni's (if they'll leave me in peace :mrgreen: )...

is it all triandra now? or do you have glosso and riccia mixed in there too. i've always felt that a strong foreground makes a gorgeous tank. keep up the good work :) .

That is it!!! I am going home and tossing my tank in the trash. It will never look half that good.

That is incredible.

Thanks a lot guys. It makes it all worthwhile to hear people say they like it. :D

The plants are really getting close to filling out now. Yes the foreground is all Elatine triandra now. It grows faster than anything I've tried so far, so I can replant it and have it back to full coverage in about three weeks. I've got a little Riccia and some Downoi in there too, but it hasn't grown enough to stand out yet.

Back
Top Bottom