Motorola V400 Camera Phone pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RogerMcAllen

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got a camera phone a few weeks back (motorola v400), and finally got the link cable to get them off. It seems to take pretty good internet worty pictures, though I don't think I would frame any on the wall. I thought I'd share a few of my better random shots.

This first one is a shot of my upper pond, with some lillypads where my frog likes to sit.

956WaterfallFrog-med.jpg

The second is one of my dad's tropical lillies we ordered from Tricker.
956PurpleLilly-med.jpg

The third is one of the better firework pictures I took on the fourth.
956Fireworks-med.jpg

The fourth one can be considered a followup for my "Why Keep Bettas in a Cup" thread. Out where he is swimming is 4.5' deep. Making his first AA appearance is the 16" albino channel cat, sitting in a fold in the liner on the upper left.
956DeepEndBetta-med.jpg

Last, but not least, is my dinner from last friday. I just thought it made a nice colorful picture.
956Sombrero-med.jpg

Not too shabby for a phone cam!

I finally get to see the famous pond betta! Looks good!

Dinner was a sombrero taco from El Cortez renturante in Country Club Hills, IL. The catfish is a good hider, all you can see is his side and part of his left pectoral fin just to the right of the red fish with a white stomache.

Wow. I'm impressed. For a camera phone, those are great pictures. I'll think about getting one of those when there isn't a conflict between the quality of the reception and the camera capability. All the Verizon-endorsed camera phones I looked at when I was buying my phone last year had real problems with reception.

Sounds like the 4400 is a step up from what I was looking at!

Back
Top Bottom