My 180g planted Discus tank and my breeding pair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieB

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey, just took some photo's of my planted tank with my new camera, never had a chance to take photos of my tank with a good camera before.

Tell me what you think....
DSCN1044.jpg

DSCN1048.jpg

PB073290.jpg

PB073287.jpg

Omg! That's what I'm going to do too
I'm in the beginning of it
What is your stock list?
Plants?
Lighting?
Co2?
Substrate?
So many questions I have >.<

What are the lights please and are they easy to set up ?

Love the tank!! Beautiful fish too!! So jealous ;-)
*Lil hint for new camera*
try either shutting the flash off and just use the light from within the tank or angle yourself to avoid the flash back in the glass
:)

I must agree that tank is something special well done looks fantastic

Wow one of the most beautiful planted tanks I've ever seen! It looks so healthy and natural! You're discus are absoultley stunning! Amazing job is about all I can say

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow one of the most beautiful planted tanks I've ever seen! It looks so healthy and natural! You're discus are absoultley stunning! Amazing job is about all I can say

You do realize the thread was from 2011 originally and the last post from the op was about the same time ? Granted it is a beautiful set up.

You do realize the thread was from 2011 originally and the last post from the op was about the same time ? Granted it is a beautiful set up.

And you had to point that out why? That doesn't mean I cant congratulate someone from all their hard work even if it was from a few years ago.

And you had to point that out why? That doesn't mean I cant congratulate someone from all their hard work even if it was from a few years ago.

Because your bio says you can handle constructive criticism VERY well. Welcome to AA.

Back
Top Bottom