My 90gal aquarium.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SP89

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I love this tank because of its old wood style ... Forgive me for the inside being so bare, (Just started this tank) I just planted some bulbs the other day to give it some life. In the picture there are only my 2 gold fish, Ive added sence.
Right now it has:
2 koi
2 common gold fish
2 black morr
and 1 fan tail goldfish

I hope to post more photos once the plants start sprouting, and get a nice black background on it to hide all those hideous wires. :)

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz323/ec1989/P8240106.jpg
http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz323/ec1989/P8240103.jpg

Last edited:
no picture^ im guessing your using photobucket so when you are on the page of the picture you want to upload , look to the right of the photo, you should see a box saying "share this photo" click the direct link box. go back to your post (edit it) and click the "insert image icon" paste the link and click okay. good to go :)

Sorry about that ladies and gents, thanks for the help :p

I like the stand. It does have that "OLD WOOD SYLE" but it works. good work(if you built) on using one sheet of plywood on the exposed end, makes a nice finish.
Do you have any issues with the wood on the corners like that? Water behind them cleaning ect?
What kind of background you going to put up?

I'm in the planning stages of building a western style stand/tank that will be for sale. It will include leather door panels, horseshoe supports for the hood and a few other little things that would make it "WESTERN" I live in WYOMING so I think it will sell. I'm about done with my Goodyear tire tank design that I hope to be able to post pic of soon.

I like the stand. It does have that "OLD WOOD SYLE" but it works. good work(if you built) on using one sheet of plywood on the exposed end, makes a nice finish.
Do you have any issues with the wood on the corners like that? Water behind them cleaning ect?
What kind of background you going to put up?

I'm in the planning stages of building a western style stand/tank that will be for sale. It will include leather door panels, horseshoe supports for the hood and a few other little things that would make it "WESTERN" I live in WYOMING so I think it will sell. I'm about done with my Goodyear tire tank design that I hope to be able to post pic of soon.

I didnt build it, but I did put a lot of work into it, it was in bad shape when I purchased it. I actually have Plexiglas around the whole top part of the glass on the inside, and siliconed it to the glass to keep the water from getting behind the wood, and it seems to work really well. As for a background, thats still up in the air, so any suggestions my way are welcome. :)

And your western themed tank sounds very cool. I would love to see photos of the finished product!

tuff call on the background. not sure what your taste are. I'm more of a mirror, solid color or a rock look, but I'm doing work for a local sticker/sign shop and the things you can do these days. you can take a picture of anything and make it fit. Just think of a small picture of yourself/family swiming in a body of water or just take a picture of a local rock formation.
with the price of the backgrounds so high at your LFS it is a viable option.

Back
Top Bottom