My adorable goldfish. +short video+

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CandyHouze

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am still trying to figure out how to properly photograph and record these little guys, this is what I got so far. :)

YouTube - My Fishies.

I adore my fish so much. I'm so proud of how healthy they look and how active they are! They all wiggle around when I walk up to them, fish are such great pets! My personal favorite is the little black moor, his name is TinkTonk. He's twitches when he's excited, so cute!

I am aware they are crowded and need a much bigger tank, that will be taken care of in a few weeks when school's done. :3

Very nice goldies! :) I'm sure they'll love the upgrade. Try to go with a tank between 50-60g at least and don't forget to cycle.

They actually look really good for their tank size! Thanks for sharing!
I used to think moors were kinda creepy, but I have grown to love them, and I am thinking about getting some as soon as I move. :)

Very nice goldies! :) I'm sure they'll love the upgrade. Try to go with a tank between 50-60g at least and don't forget to cycle.

Thanks! @u@ I'm excited about getting a new tank but nervous about the cycling because I've never done it before...

They actually look really good for their tank size! Thanks for sharing!
I used to think moors were kinda creepy, but I have grown to love them, and I am thinking about getting some as soon as I move. :)

Thank you! The black moor really are so cute, adds wonderful diversity to the tank, and I love if when people are surprised when they first see mine xD I've always been fond of the weird eye breeds... celestial eye, telescope eye, bubble eye, I hope to own them all someday!

When you get a new tank, you can use your old filter media and gravel, which will seed your tank and you might not even have a cycle at all. :)

When you get a new tank, you can use your old filter media and gravel, which will seed your tank and you might not even have a cycle at all. :)

Really? @u@ That would be great! Moving from a 10 gallon to a 40-50, you think my current gravel would be enough to seed it? >3> or maybe get is started?

Idk if it would completely cycle the tank, someone ele might have more insight on that. But with normal cycling, all you have to do is pretend you have fish in there and put a pinch of food in the tank each or every other day. The food breaks down into ammonia which starts the cycle.

I used filter media from a 10G and a pantyhose foot of gravel to seed my 75G, and I never had a cycle. But I only had 2 fish in there too, a BGK and a dwarf gourami. ;)

Back
Top Bottom