My Angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What pretty babies (of course I'm not partial to angelfish or anything *grin*)!

I'm especially loving the marble; that half black tail is an awesome marking. Btw, your first angel? Is what called a stripeless or a blushing (is what they call the ones with the red gill area); the redness will likely lessen as it gets older.

Thanks Alliv, I knew I could count on your for a reply...lol I've never had much success with angels, so I'm hoping these guys will do ok. I couldn't pass the half black tail guy up, I just thought he was so cute. And I've always waned an all black one, at least that's what I thought the brown/black guy was, I'm not disappointed in any way though. And I'm glad to know that the redness is pose to be there with my blushing guy. I was a little scared the other day that it may have been ammonia or something like that so I did a quick water change...lol

Anyway, thanks again and wish me luck.

Tiff

*grin* I think you'll do fine. Keep in mind if they're healthy, angels are some tough buggers. I cycled my first tank with 2 of em *looks embarassed*

Just keep an eye on em in about 6 months ago; if you have a male/female combo, you may have WW3 in your tank if they decide to pair up LOL

Oh and your black looks like a black and not a double black; kinda hard to be sure - does it have a very visible lace sorta pattern on the fins? Or is the pattern very faint (a double black has a very faint pattern). Blacks tend to be heartier then double blacks just FYI. My black lace (slightly diff strain) also sometimes looks brown with a flash, but is a black fish as well.

Some cool pics of the diff strains here if you're interested: http://www.angelsplus.com/galry-angel-a-g.htm

Back
Top Bottom