My Aqua-Kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dkpate

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are some pics of my fish and snails!

Don't mind the red betta, Diablo Rojo, he thinks his tail is too nice, so he bites it off. He's my punk rocker betta.

EWW Snail on hand!! Snails gross me out lol.. i could never EVER let one crawl on my hand like that. I would probably smash it. :p

It's actually pretty cool to feel them on there, because you can't really "feel" them, just seems a little warmer than you. It's weird, but neat!
Thanks Melosu. :)

Here are some pics of my fish and snails!

All very beautiful pics and gorgeous fishes! I especially like your bettas and your giant snail! What's the status of the eggs? Do you have a black betta or is it a deep purple? I have gouramis, too - wonderful fish. I have two moonlight gouramis and two powder blue dwarf gouramis. The moonlight gouramis are sometimes aggressive. I like your gaggle of loaches, too.

What is that purple and green plant? I kind of started some live plants in my tank and I have ONE LEAF of that purple/green plant - I think it's really pretty and would love to get more. My LFS gave me a handful of aqua plants for $2.59 and I have no idea what they all are. They've sprouted roots, but the purple and green leaf just floats around (it's not decaying or anything, though). I've had the plants for about a month. Sorry to hijack your picture thread!

Gun is a copper HM. :)
My gourami is kind of a brat LOL. He enjoys chasing the guppies around.
The plant is water lettuce I believe. They died because I had to salt the tank, and I took them out....well, they didn't make it. :( Those plants I got at Petco, and they had no roots, just tied together with a rubberband. I have other plants that was maroonish/green, and they are lilies. :)

Back
Top Bottom