My best model!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cleggat

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have recently started going to a camera club that I used to go to years ago. So tonight was my first time using my marco lens, no auto focus so it's a real pain to get my fish in the right place and in focus, but to my surprise out of all of my fish my constantly buzzing with life puffer is my best model! Another thing that surprised me is the purple and green tint in her eye, here's a picture of her. I hope you all like it :D

316952_277758452237134_100000089438621_1203774_572415293_n.jpg

Thanks guys, her belly was grey at the start since I was out most of the day, it's surprising how fast they can change colors with moods, at the moment it's bright white.

The picture makes her look so tiny and young, she's more of a yellow spotted puffer..

What kind of gear are you using?
The DoF is pretty awesome in that shot?
What's the exif on that photo?

absolutangel04 said:
Yeah, her colors look awesome though. You should totally put the pucture in the photo of the month contest!

NOOOO, I'll definitely lose now :,( not that I really had a chance to begin with

absolutangel04 said:
Lol, your picture is amazing too! Besides, the potm contest is the best chance for lots of people to all be able to see your picture!:)

Yes, but I doubt a munching sun coral with no table manners can compete against super-cut-butt-kick-adorable fishie LOL

Gear - Only a Canon EOS 500D, 24'70 mm L lens and marcos tubes0

Not putting this into the potm comp, I won it in July and got the title so I am giving others a chance. :D

Gear - Only a Canon EOS 500D, 24'70 mm L lens and marcos tubes0

Not putting this into the potm comp, I won it in July and got the title so I am giving others a chance. :D
Way to be! It is still a phenomenal picture though! I just absolutely love it!

Back
Top Bottom