My Birthday/Mothers Day/Christmas Present

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blang

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here is my new 90 gallon tank. My husband built the teak cabinet!

Attachments

• tank08.jpg
    tank08.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 49
  • tank08.jpg
    tank08.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 43
  • tank08.jpg
    tank08.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 95
Sorry, I'm new to posting pictures. I didn't mean to post the same picture three times.

Attachments

• tank11.jpg
    tank11.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 41
  • tank14.jpg
    tank14.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 69
  • tank15.jpg
    tank15.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 63
Here's some more:

Attachments

• tank18.jpg
    tank18.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 64
  • tank21.jpg
    tank21.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 72
Very fine work on that cabinet! He is an excellent craftsman, as I am sure you know. Congratulations - :D

Wow, congratulations on your present! Looks fantastic, I'm sure you'll be able to keep many happy fish in there :D

Thanks. I am having a blast. Some of the fish were moved from a 10 gallon tank and were playing like crazy when I first moved them over.

The tank took weeks of planning and months to build. I was going nuts waiting for it to be done but now I know, it was worth the wait.

Outstanding workmanship. Dovetailed joints, full-extension hidden slides, European-style hidden hinges, Book matched teak... Top line materials. You would have to pay at LEAST $1500-$2000 for a manufactured cabinet of that quality. I like to pretend I can work with wood, but pieces like that remind me just how poor I am at it.

Congrats on the great gift and great husband.

ditto to everyone's praise. it's absolutely beautiful! and so professional looking. i am green! one of the nicest stands i've ever seen! oh yeah--and the tank looks good too :) do you have fish in there--or are you still cycling? just wait until it grows in--it will be STUNNING!

Congratulations, it is simply gorgeous. I wish I could borrow your husband, or at least his skills. Truly awesome! I am definately jealous!

My husband has read all of your comments and his head is now twice the size it was before he read all of the compliments.

I used biospira so my tank was cycled immediately. Right now I have two plecos, 4 rainbow fish, 2 SAE's, 3 Yoyo's and 4 Cory Cats in there. It is also my first planted tank so I am learning so much as I plant and add fish.

Back
Top Bottom