My daughter's 2.5g snail tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mumma.of.two

Aquarium Advice Obsessed
My 3yo daughter loves my mystery snails so I decided it was about time she got her own tank with some snails. :) I don't trust her not to put her hands in the tank so no fish at the moment. She decorated it herself with bits and pieces we had around the house from tanks bought on eBay. It only cost me $10 for 3 pink ramshorns, a mystery snail and a blue frog decoration. I think she did a pretty good job! :D

image-3772371414.jpg

image-2038185068.jpg

image-817074804.jpg

I seeded it with media from a goldfish tank so it should have plenty of BB.
It's VERY bright lol!

image-69875567.jpg

This looks awesome!!! Extremely bright....and...."natural" looking! haha Good Luck!

Very cool Mumma! I'm working on something similar. I just picked up a Little Mermaid 1.5 gal on clearance that I'm setting up for my 4yo daughter. :) Are you thinking of adding shrimp as well?

Very cool Mumma! I'm working on something similar. I just picked up a Little Mermaid 1.5 gal on clearance that I'm setting up for my 4yo daughter. :) Are you thinking of adding shrimp as well?

You should scrap the shrimp and just add a sump. I'm thinking 40 breeder?

Oh....that is so adorable!! 3 years old?! She's got some funky and awesome decorating skills. :D

Nice snail tank ^_^ I just got the lil joke with the sunglasses I'm slow...

Back
Top Bottom