My favorite blue friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cerulean_blue

Aquarium Advice Activist
Been a while since I posted, so wanted to show off my new guy in my FW. He's a cobalt blue crawfish. Had him for about a month and he's doing great. He has a save home and has molted twice since I've had him. He hasn't gone after any fish and is doing a great job cleaning up the floor.

qIoxu.jpg

y2uSr.jpg

absolutangel04 said:
Very cool. Pretty. Do you have black lights on him, or is he just that electric looking?

I actually have actinic lights in my FW cause I like how they make the colors pop. Plus with a painted black background they and the crawfish look great! I recommend them for FW community tanks.

cerulean_blue said:
I actually have actinic lights in my FW cause I like how they make the colors pop. Plus with a painted black background they and the crawfish look great! I recommend them for FW community tanks.

So yes he is very blue but the lights help :)

Cool cray. I have always wanted a blue or white crayfish. I once had a crayfish escape.

Thanks everyone! He's much more active now. And he found a new home, I'll try and snap a pic

Back
Top Bottom