my first fresh water tropical tank :))

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lilbenchy9192

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hiya guys, only joined today as ive got my first tank going now. taking a while to get going and had a few little probs along the way but hey ho its a learning curve. heres a few pics of how it looks :) ive tried to make it look as natural as possible.

what do u think???

img_1553217_0_ff91650a96bb4280167cffb935146fcc.jpg

img_1553217_1_019071f598d9db8b36454c8726bde48f.jpg

img_1553217_2_8fff5d69e57e76ac4a5c76a30a375da0.jpg

img_1553217_3_f7d0cd54d1b050d6762000a6b2cff27c.jpg

I like the glo lights!!! I have some too. Do yours ever nip at eachother? Jw because 2 of mine are pretty beat up haha whats your stock in that tank

I like the glo lights!!! I have some too. Do yours ever nip at eachother? Jw because 2 of mine are pretty beat up haha whats your stock in that tank

hiya, thanks for ur comments, ive never really noticed them scrapping to be honest, they all look pretty tidy so i dont think so,

currently ive got 3 glow lights, 7 neons, and 3 guppies (all off diffrent colours)

i did have a few others but the died due to a white spot infection i picked up from a fish i bought :(

Good job! (y)

Keep an eye on that green/white striped plant. I'm fairly certain that's not an aquatic plant, even though the chain stores sell it as such.

Good job! (y)

Keep an eye on that green/white striped plant. I'm fairly certain that's not an aquatic plant, even though the chain stores sell it as such.

thanks mate, ye ive taken it out of the tank now and pulled one of the back plants forward to fill the space :)

lilbenchy9192 said:
hiya, thanks for ur comments, ive never really noticed them scrapping to be honest, they all look pretty tidy so i dont think so,

currently ive got 3 glow lights, 7 neons, and 3 guppies (all off diffrent colours)

i did have a few others but the died due to a white spot infection i picked up from a fish i bought :(

Hmm maybe mine are just mean hahah! Did you used to have a larger school of the glo's before the breakout? Btw, the wite spots are called ick...not fun!!

haha ye bullies :p

i originaly had 6 guppies but three of them died instantly from the shop (im guessing thats were the ick come from) so i went back to complain and got 3 of them instead, they do look amazing though and are bigger then neons :)

Haha ya totally. Bought them very bland, now they all have a huge bright orange stripe

thats what makes me love my tank so much, its my first ever tank bar a goldfish bowl and so im learning, but from putting them in just a month later theyve all become so bright and lively! its great just to sit and watch :)

Back
Top Bottom