My First Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

littlerob904

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just added some tankmates to my first FW tank. The tank recently finished cycling has I've been learning / setting it up / cycling it for several months. I purchased

2 Bumblebee Cichlids

2 Green Terror Cichlids

2 Red Devil Cichlids

The tank is a 75g Tenecor Simplicity, it was given to me by a coworker (originally a SW setup) I cleaned it out and refinished the base, spent quite a bit of time on it, it was pretty badly water damaged and looked like it belonged in an 80's movie. I got everything back in December of last year, it's taken until today to get it all cleaned / refinished / filled / and cycled. Now I just gotta keep the little biggers alive!

I haven't named any yet... any suggestions? I was thinking of putting some popular choices up to a poll and let the AA community name one of them.

Here are some pics!

15dp551.jpg

2rzc5qu.jpg

2zz0wfo.jpg

x5y546.jpg

3cuqf.jpg

2emzc3o.jpg

nice legos...i am also thinking of doing something like that when i get a new tank...

They seem to have acclimated pretty well. Although, one of the red devils is being a pretty big jerk and is bullying the other. He's taken up shelter in the krusty krab to keep safe.

It's different and I like it. Way to think ouside the box

Back
Top Bottom