my fish :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tagging along!!

(y) Beautiful water beasts!!! Love the pics. Am tagging along with this thread to keep looking at that gorgeous silver (?) arrowana. Another thing- Who's the guy with one eye- I absolutely love him!!! Lol, can I get a pic of just him so I can use it for my droid wallpaper?

:thanks::thanks::thanks: :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Thank you these are only a few however :p i am super proud of my lung fish though! There has only been two lung fish brought to Canada in over 20 years and i own one of them!

OMG Lungfish is on my list of exotics that I would love to see in person. I'm also looking into starting a startgazer tank!! Have you been to monsterfishkeeper? You should check it out sometime!!

OMG Lungfish is on my list of exotics that I would love to see in person. I'm also looking into starting a startgazer tank!! Have you been to monsterfishkeeper? You should check it out sometime!!

YES! I love that site, and i am familiar with star gazers but i have never seen one in real life but ive seen programs about them they are truly weird fish :p

Back
Top Bottom