My new critters....... New pics 6/17/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do they all school together? Can you get a pic of them all at the same time?

300G still in think tank process or in works now (8O)?

Will get pics soon. Yes, I'm still wanting the 300G wide. Also, calling around to see if there's any place closer that I can get it. $770.00 shipping is just too much for me to put up on getting it from glasscages, and I still have to make an hour and a half drive to get it, as the closest they will go to deliver it is Yakima, WA. I asked if they could have it dropped at where I work, but they said no, even though I told them we had a shipping dock at work. I may also see if one of the smaller courier companies here could get it for me, if I had to go that route. But would like to see if there's any place in the Seattle area where I could get it. It's a 2 hour drive, but at least I wouldn't have to pay $770.00 shipping, just rent a small Uhaul.

Now, if there's anyone in the Seattle area on here, if you know of any place, let me know. Would like to be able to either call them or email them to get quotes. ;)

Well, I finally got to do some work on my 55G, and have new pics to show. Here's my aggressive 55G, with a bunch of loaches, 32 baby tiger barbs, and 7 adult tiger barbs, a couple are green tigers. There's also my 2.5yr old CAE as well, and my 2 rainbow sharks. Let me know what you think....

55g92.jpg

55g93.jpg

55g94.jpg

55g95.jpg

55g96.jpg

55g97.jpg

55g98.jpg

55g99.jpg

55g100.jpg

55g101.jpg

55g102.jpg

55g103.jpg

55g104.jpg

55g105.jpg

55g106.jpg

55g107.jpg

55g108.jpg

55g109.jpg

55g110.jpg

Lookin' GREAT!!! That is one plump skunk loach. This must be quite an active tank with all those tigers, too!

Also, the yoyo's are much larger than they look in the pic. They are about 1 inch from back to belly as well, one if them is really, really plump. Yes, the tank is extremely active. And the only fish that really harrasses other fish is the CAE. He's a mean bugger.

Man, that is a very busy tank. :) Those barbs not only look pretty happy but they look mighty healthy as well. Congrats, looks like you made an excellent choice. (y)

Jchillin said:
Man, that is a very busy tank. :) Those barbs not only look pretty happy but they look mighty healthy as well. Congrats, looks like you made an excellent choice. (y)

More action than in a Sylvester Stalone movie, lol.... (y)

My next venture for this tank, once the plants grow a little, is to rearrange the driftwood a little and add a couple Crypts for larger-leaf plants. Looking at Crypt Beckettii for this. And since I have a bit of Java Fern now, I may add a couple of them as well, to the driftwood.

Lonewolfblue said:
Also, the yoyo's are much larger than they look in the pic. They are about 1 inch from back to belly as well, one if them is really, really plump.
Um, yeah! I actually said "Dang!" out loud when I was looking at the pics. They all look healthy and happy and fun. The yoyos' patterns are really neat, very mazelike.

Lonewoldfblue said:
And the only fish that really harrasses other fish is the CAE. He's a mean bugger.
Does he suck on your yoyos? Mine does and it drives me nuts. I keep threatening to take him to the pound for LFS credit.

Back
Top Bottom