My new guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kwakatoo

Aquarium Advice Freak
Three new male guppies into my little tank.. Can't wait to see if my fry is a male or female... Could be some breeding down the track in my other tank :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1471264356.001088.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1471264387.819532.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1471264506.142449.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1471264614.350741.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1471264670.674633.jpg

Both tanks look super vibrant and the guppies just add to that! Looks awesome. How many Gs are the tanks?

Thank you!
Hey are small tanks..
Small one with 3 males is just over 5 gallons
And second with the single fry in it is 8 gallons. I'm waiting to see what sex the fry is before deciding how to manage the tanks and who goes where. I like the big spiky plant for the fry, lots of hiding places :)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Cool!

Thank you!
Hey are small tanks..
Small one with 3 males is just over 5 gallons
And second with the single fry in it is 8 gallons. I'm waiting to see what sex the fry is before deciding how to manage the tanks and who goes where. I like the big spiky plant for the fry, lots of hiding places :)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Sounds cool! I loved my guppies. One of my dreams is to get a 5000G one day or co-own it and put a small group of guppies in and a few hiding spots to see how fast they populate the tank hehe

Great color variety and showy Guppies. Recently I got some Guppies too and am really enjoying them.

Is that blueish and yellow tail or black?

Sounds cool! I loved my guppies. One of my dreams is to get a 5000G one day or co-own it and put a small group of guppies in and a few hiding spots to see how fast they populate the tank hehe

Woah!!! That is a dream for sure. I guess you could customize a wall into s tank lol. No doubt they could populate quickly the way I see it.. What a lovely dream :)

Great color variety and showy Guppies. Recently I got some Guppies too and am really enjoying them.

Is that blueish and yellow tail or black?

Hi Autumnsky, thank you, yes pretty showy :) lovely tails

The one you ask about is yellow torso, grey waisted, moving into black toward tail then the tail is blue with some darker/blackish notes. The one with the orange tail is similar too, predominantly black body at the tail end, with a lighter orange and blue tail. I love the contrasts!

Here's another piccie :)
ATTACH]288695[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1471335158.799826.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1471335158.799826.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 73
Thank guys.. Guess what?!?!

I just added my fry to the tank.. Look at him (yes I am pretty sure it's a him).. And he's assimilating well with the others. Yeh!

And he's really started to show some Colour.. He's so cute :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1471692932.264403.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1471692972.438938.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1471692996.682462.jpg

Back
Top Bottom