My new home office

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Over presidents day I went to staples and got a new desk for my home office. It was on sale for an amazing $99. I had previously been using two desks to house my PC's and the office was in a small bedroom on the upper level. Now my office is in our finished basement right beside my 80 gal reef and I have clear visual of the rest of the living room where Kaya can play and watch videos.

Here are a few pics. Note the AA coster and mousepad and of course what better site to be on the screen.

Photos of my new L shaped home office

Looks great! Nice desk with a view of the tank and the Baby... :wink:

How bout a pic from the behind the desk looking at the tank?? :D

In my office I have a great view of my QT tank.... :lol:

There ya go. The tank looks more yellow from that photo but thats cause I did a quick auto with flash on the cam instead of worrying about the white balance, etc.

I love it! You have a rockin' basement and it reminds me of when the twins were little - I had my desk set up like that so I could work and watch them play, and it worked out great (if you ignore the fact that I had to erect a baby fence all around my desk to keep them out of the wires.... :roll: )

You are not going to get any work done with that tank right there!

Back
Top Bottom