My new long finned pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regen311

Aquarium Advice Freak
It's some kind of long-finned variety. It's very tiny right now, so hopefully it'll grow up to be a beautiful healthy fish :)

img_848636_0_f685b218141b82a1f54c4d4ecbdd7ca1.jpg

img_848636_1_a801955b76aa08a6091800ba7eb1b9ae.jpg

Thanks :) The plant it's on is a non-aquatic plant though. I had just gone to petco and bought a few plants to add... and I didn't pay much attention. The plants I get are usually from a local LFS, and I trust them, and had no idea that other stores actually sell plants that are non aquatic. So, long story short that plant is going back, but not the fish (I got the fish at the LFS I trust). Thanks for the compliments. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it gets bigger. :)

Thanks :) The plant it's on is a non-aquatic plant though. I had just gone to petco and bought a few plants to add... and I didn't pay much attention. The plants I get are usually from a local LFS, and I trust them, and had no idea that other stores actually sell plants that are non aquatic. So, long story short that plant is going back, but not the fish (I got the fish at the LFS I trust). Thanks for the compliments. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it gets bigger. :)

LOL, that was the first thing I saw was that non-aquatic and was going to say something.

The pleco is very nice. It sure would stick out in my planted tank.

LOL, that was the first thing I saw was that non-aquatic and was going to say something.

The pleco is very nice. It sure would stick out in my planted tank.

Yeah.... it got returned :) (the plant not the fish) I can't wait untill he starts getting bigger.

Back
Top Bottom