My new tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cogus

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just got my 75 gallon tank set up a few weeks ago. Its got a 20 gallon sump under it and the other 20 gallon is gonna be a QT. Srry its not a great pic i took it with my phone.

Attachments

• image-2319695344.jpg
    image-2319695344.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 198
Beengirl said:
Nice lookin tank!! :)

Thanks!!! Its my first salt water so fingers crossed everything will work out!!!

shellyx said:
Great tank :)

Thanks!!! Makin the tank is always my favorite part but i think the salt water will be more interesting then fresh fish and inverts so i cant wait for that:)

Cogus said:
Thanks!!! Makin the tank is always my favorite part but i think the salt water will be more interesting then fresh fish and inverts so i cant wait for that:)

When you get it all finished you,ll have too post pics! :)

Looks good! Always glad to see a QT ;)

May want to close that HVAC vent if you run your AC. Cold air blowing across the top of a tank will cool it down fast.

meegosh said:
Looks good! Always glad to see a QT ;)

May want to close that HVAC vent if you run your AC. Cold air blowing across the top of a tank will cool it down fast.

My rooms in the attic soo it stays pretty hot up here so i actually like that hahah

image-4237481238.jpg

All done just finished hangin my light:) so excited!!!

Im not completley sure i got a sixline wrasse 2 starfish and a few hermits and snails right now i want a couple black clowns and a goby shrimp pair

Back
Top Bottom