My New Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaPonic

Aquarium Advice Regular
IMG_8768.jpg
IMG_8769.jpg
This is my new thirty eight gallon. I moved some Guppies from my twenty gallon. I also moved some Assassin Snails from it. I have some Least Killifish in a breeder net. I have some pond snails in the breeder box to feed the pond snails. I use black sand. I use semi aquatic and aquatic plants. I keep it in the mid eighties. I have 0 Ammonia, 0 Nitrite, and about 5 Nitrates. I feed frozen food. It has been set up two weeks. I have had the Guppies for six and a half years.

That's impressive to me :) lol I've just started fish keeping how long did it take for you to get ok with taking care of it? I get mild anxiety when one of my fish even does somthing different xD

I am always a little anxious about it. It took a few years for me to get used to fish.

Love the plants on the HOB. Do you have a light for them or is ambient enough for them? I've always been on the fence about getting plants for my HOB because it looks great but I wasn't sure if I'd have to supplement light to them specifically which would be hard in my case

Love the plants on the HOB. Do you have a light for them or is ambient enough for them? I've always been on the fence about getting plants for my HOB because it looks great but I wasn't sure if I'd have to supplement light to them specifically which would be hard in my case

The tank came with a light and I hung that up. It's not a HOB it's a marina hang on box. The tanks in a closet and gets no ambient light.

Back
Top Bottom