my pictures stink

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nikon Zoom Touch 470 AF. My photos are usually excellent with it. I used 400 speed film with the flash off. I guess I should try some at night.

Night pics are easiest. I can get half decent ones during the day on my 44 but only because it is next to a window and I can get a ton of sunlight with the blinds open. At night, tank lights on, all other lights and especially the t.v. off. Also, do you have a tripod or something you could use to steady the camera? I find my 35 mm and digital cameras have difficulty capturing pics in focus when the fish are moving and my hand isn't exactly steady.

I'll try a few at night. I'm bummed!! I paid for the CD and got garbage.

For those of you with a digital camaras. May I ask what kind of camara you have? This one is supposed to be of my plump albino.

img_607688_0_24f18c2ed569abb99cc7917f15874b41.jpg

I have a Pentax Optio and love it... do yourself a favour and buy a LARGE memory card to start with. With my pentax on the best picture quality setting, I can store 512 pics on my 1GB compact flash card.

I have a pretty cheap one its a nikon coolpix, but my dad just got a nice nikon thats 6megapixels, i think, maybe its 8. Anyway I'm planning to use that for my pictures now. Its all the greatness of a film camera in digital. I wish it was mine. *drools*

Back
Top Bottom