My Red Wolf Fish - Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mudfrog

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My little 4.5" Red Wolf Fish.. took out two 1"+ Feeders within 5 minutes. I didn't think he had room for that but I guess I was wrong.

Some might not care for the music even though it's appropriate for him so just mute it :D (the kids were yelling in the background so I needed to drown them out ;) )

YouTube - Red Wolf Fish

Were the kids okay with that?
Be careful with feeders- they're just fat and water most of the time and can bring disease. Try not to overfeed as well. Great fish.

Were the kids okay with that?
Be careful with feeders- they're just fat and water most of the time and can bring disease. Try not to overfeed as well. Great fish.
\

Yea I know about feeders.. I only use them about once a month, it's a predatory fish and I think it does good mentally for the fish to make him use his instincts.

Shrimp or chicken works well too. What other food do you use/recommend for carnivores?

Both of my wolves get a staple of shrimp and night crawlers. Once a week they will get either krill / fish fillet or beefheart.

Thats one mean fish! I'd love to get a big tank for predators... would be quite a sight! Nice video too!

that is such a sweet fish!! its like a channel cat on roids :D

Back
Top Bottom