My tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquamack

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi I'm new to the forums and thought id post up a pic of my coldwater tank in progress. Have been keeping fish for about 3 years.
Don't know many people who I can talk to for advice though, hence me joining this site. :)

image-4196303091.jpg

Ooh pretty tank I like the orange Goldie it has a gorgeous lyretail

He is cool, I rescued him from an awful little bowl and now he's loving his new surroundings.
Not sure of exact tank details, it has a slight bulge in the front and a built in filter unit, athough I am using different media in it.

cool looking tank, i dont think i've ever seen one that shape!

New said:
cool looking tank, i dont think i've ever seen one that shape!

I don't see them in retailers, I also struggled to find info regarding the tank online. It was second hand for a bargain £100 :)

Not sure of exact size as its awkward with the shape. It's like a 20 long with a bulge in it. I have just got goldies with a shoal of white cloud minnow at the mo. goldies were both rescued from very poor tanks.
Built in filter at back wall aswell as a little stingray with alternative media. Levels all spot on as of yesterday. Want some more natural theming in there though, it's a bit bare at the mo.

thats awesome man, it looks great and i look forward to seeing it as u decorate it.

Back
Top Bottom