my tank and fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice. I'm waiting to set up my 30 gal till we get in our new place. For now its just a crab & snail breedery

Yeah as soon as the app stops crashin on me. B-) I allow the snails to breed when they reach maturity (8-10weeks) I crush the adults and feed the to my dino bichir. He attacks like an alligator . Ill have to get some video posted to youtube on my channel of him eating.

These guys have super tough shells ill get some pics up soon. They bred like crazy in my main tank. :-D

Yeah as soon as the app stops crashin on me. B-) I allow the snails to breed when they reach maturity (8-10weeks) I crush the adults and feed the to my dino bichir. He attacks like an alligator . Ill have to get some video posted to youtube on my channel of him eating.
Nice, subscribe to my new youtube aquarium channel search up
Aquamatican

Oh thats cool!, for a puffer or what do you need the snail for?, can i see pics of it and your set up please

Snail can be veiwed on shell in background of video I just posted to youtube of my dinosaur bichir. And the snail in the video isn't matured yet they get 1-2 inches long..... breeding tank is burried behind some crap hard to get good shots.

Back
Top Bottom