My tanks, so far...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is the DW on the back right side hanging off the tank? I think it looks cool! I'd like to try to duplicate it(y)

A background?:facepalm: Wow ... I could've sworn it looks like roots dangling down from the surface:blink:

It does look good(y).

Your tanks are beautiful! They look so clean and the fish so happy!

I see you have some off those cool moss balls. I want to add a few to my set-up but may have to wait as I've bought so much already, lol. Hopefully hubby won't have a coronary!

I'm calling it my mid-life crises purchase. I figure it's cheaper than a car and more acceptable than an affair (grin)!

Your tanks are beautiful! They look so clean and the fish so happy!

I see you have some off those cool moss balls. I want to add a few to my set-up but may have to wait as I've bought so much already, lol. Hopefully hubby won't have a coronary!

I'm calling it my mid-life crises purchase. I figure it's cheaper than a car and more acceptable than an affair (grin)!

:lol: Yeah I think the fish are a better deal for him all around. The moss balls were quite a bit more expensive than I thought they would be. I'd have more if they weren't.

Making more changes to the tanks. Added new real plants in the back and put a huge shipwreck decoration in the 75g. Trying to keep the big angel from chasing the new marble angles. Added honey gouramis and some more bloodfin tetras to give the one remaining someone to school with.

More 75g

More more 75g

The 20g again

Gorgeous. I like the background on the 75. I can't tell where the plantings end and the bg begins.

The color of the honey gouramis is really coming out now that I've had them for a while. They are no longer pale they are getting darker and the loaches came out a little today. #3, the big angel fish always wants to be front and center when I'm in front of the tank.

More Video

Thanks, I spent Friday and today cleaning them and rearranging the stuff inside. I put in a new filter system on one of the 75s today as well. I'm pretty happy with them. :D

Back
Top Bottom