My work in progress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RUBE31

Aquarium Advice Activist
75 gallon planted with denisons, snake skin barbs a redtail and diffrent types of Rainbows.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1464245120179.jpg
    1464245120179.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 1464245135751.jpg
    1464245135751.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 136
Very pretty. In the one image there are 3 pics of the same tank with different lighting. What are they differences?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Great set up! :thumbup:

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras ,bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.

TMaier the effects are full spectrum daylight, Natural moonlight and deep moonlight on my current satellite + pro

Thank you shellyx. The next set up is a 125g planted with some DIY stuff.

TMaier
Me too, especially when the house is dark. The colors of the fish and plants stand out more.

TMaier the effects are full spectrum daylight, Natural moonlight and deep moonlight on my current satellite + pro

Thank you shellyx. The next set up is a 125g planted with some DIY stuff.

I honestly love your lighting. But I need to know is it programmable? A timer is not enough for what I want.

I would really like a light unit where I can program it to light to simulate sunrise to full daylight and then gradually go to dusk and moonlight.

Can this model take care of that?

Of is it a remote control where it is manually changed?

I honestly love your lighting. But I need to know is it programmable? A timer is not enough for what I want.

I would really like a light unit where I can program it to light to simulate sunrise to full daylight and then gradually go to dusk and moonlight.

Can this model take care of that?

Of is it a remote control where it is manually changed?

The light has a ramp timer, you set it to what time and spectrum you want it to come on and off to. It takes 15 minutes to turn on or off. You set it once with the control and forget it. I think ive only used the control twice since ive had the light. Its a bit pricey but well worth it.

After the ramp up, can you have it run a few hours on a dimmer setting and work up to full and then back to dim? I am trying to find a unit that has programming to mimic natural light progression during the day.

No, it takes 15 minutes before it gets to full spectrum, then ramps down towards the end. That would be a cool feature, from what i know that feature isnt available on any light.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom