New Digital Rebel (first pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brisc0

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well, I have been trying to decide on a camera for a while now to upgrade my 2.1mp fuji, and I decided on the digital rebel for the versatility of it. Here are a couple of initial pics. I still have no idea how to use it, but it shows potential.

here is a full tank shot that turned out pretty good. The color rendition on these is nearly dead on and I did not use any software to adjust them. The camera pretty much tells you if you have a shot or not and you can use a quick dial on your index finger to tune it in. You also have fingertip adjustments to white balance, apature, shutter speed, and color temp so that you don't have to dig through menus to adjust your shots.

congrats on your new toy!!! i have been see sawing between that and the d70 keep me posted on your progress with it!!!

Nice shots, Brisc0!

The digital rebel is essentially identical to my 10D. The only differences between the two are body construction/weight, some firmware options, and about $500. It's a great camera offering lots of versitility. You will not regret getting it!

What lens were you using? Did you get the package 18-55 EF-S lens? To be honest, I wasn't too impressed with that lens in the store - I just didn't like the manual focus system. I have the 28 - 135 IS lens - I use it for about 75% of my shots including macro and snapshots with flash - a great lens, IMHO.

Nice Pics I want that Camera soo bad , but I keep on spending all of my money on my aquarium :lol:

Yeah I know what you mean.. I can barely afford a pencil to draw a pic of my tank LOL

Awesome shots Brisco! :)

Back
Top Bottom