New Friends! (Now With Pix)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bearfan

Aquarium Advice Addict
Went to Green Bay today and was VERY happy to see that Aquatic Imports (the one that was on Clay) moved next door into a large store and has expanded. A+ Stuff in there.

Anyway, I picked up a RBA, a gold stripe maroon clown, a sun polyp and a moon brain. Pix tomorrow, so stay tuned!

hey bearfan i see u are from the up im in garden near manistique. where are all the good lfs around here i can't find any i've been buying from liveaquaria.com. just nice to see someone here in the upper michigan.

Morgan, unfortunately there are no good lfs up here. I go to Green Bay to Advanced Aquarium Systems and Aquatic Imports.

Some initial pix:

BTW, on the left side of the clown pic is a part of my clove polyp that attached to that rock and separated when I moved the main colony and on the right are yellow zoos.

Attachments

• dscn1784.jpg
    dscn1784.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 45
  • dscn1789.jpg
    dscn1789.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 47
  • dscn1795.jpg
    dscn1795.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 79
The pix turned out a little blue, but I didn't have time to mess with the settings. Maybe later I'll do some more.

Those are some nice looking pics there!! I can't wait to get my corals... just tryyyyyyyyying to be patient. (so far it's working... *phew*) :D

BTW... Nice new Avatar Phyllis!! I'm thinking of changing mine... need to find something good first. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom