NEW PHOTO CONTEST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
New Photo Contest!

We are instituting a new photo contest! The contest will be of non-aquarium/fish related pictures. Each month there will be a new “theme” for the photographs. All photographs must match the theme in order to participate in the contest.

Submit your photos by personal message to lmw80.

RULES:
- All photos must be original photos taken by you.
- All photos must be submitted in .jpg format and should be limited in size to 800x600 or 600X800 depending on layout and a file size no larger than 150KB.
- Only 1 photo submission per month per member.
- The current photo of the month winner must sit out for a period of one contest.
- Submissions will be accepted through the end of the last day of the month
- The voting poll will last for approximately one week’s time.

For the first contest, the theme is:

Flowers!

Since it's springtime, and I have seen a lot of flower pictures around here, I figured the first contest would need a theme where I knew I could get several entries.

So, send me those pictures!!! Remember, submit your entries via my PM (lmw80). Each photo contest (this will have a short entry time) will run through the last day of the month.

There is a maximum file size of 100kb for uploads to the site, there is a 250kb limit to the gallery. If your pic is more than 100kb in file size, upload it to the gallery and provide a link via pml to lmw80.

Good luck!! Can't wait to see all the photos!

I think next month should be like this month's Maxim...they give you a caption, and you provide the picture. Theirs this month was: "It's Righty Tighty, Lefty Loosy...right?" and you provided the photo to match that. It was pretty funny.

righty tighty lefty loosy the best thing i learned from my old boss will never forget her or the saying thanks for the memory bearfan :)

Bah, if I could get my digital camera to work again you would all be smoked with a pick of my pond/garden out my back window. I can't get the pics off the camera.

Woo-hoo! I hoped this would be a hit! Bearfan, I like your idea...we could throw those in every once in a while!

Back
Top Bottom