Newport Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Neilan :D. This June I plan on going to the Virginia Aquarium and they have some new exhibits now, so I'm really excited. I might have to get a new SD card for that trip lol.

I've not been to that one yet, unfortunately. The baltimore aquarium goes through phases where it's really good, then really bad...

Nice :) Kinda funny that I posted pics (a whole lot more than you, but who's counting) of the gatlinburg aquarium today :) I missed the behind the scenes tour by 45 minutes and was very upset :(

You also posted a lot of duplicates and Newport Aquarium isn't that big. I went through it in around an hour.

Haha. The people in my group though it was weird I could ID some of the fw fish. They had some pretty cool planted tanks and they had some kind of fish (don't know what kind) that their eyes appeared glowed. It was awesome! Lol. sadly I didn't get close enough to get a pic or check out the name cause of all the ppl in that room.

I fixed my duplicates (photobucket was having major issues with me yesterday)... i didnt realize that the newport aquarium wasnt very big. The gatlinburg aquarium seemed small to me, i guess i was just expecting alot more.

Back
Top Bottom