OCA Extravanganza Pics 1 (56kbeware)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Verse914

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a few hundred pics I took this weekend at the OCA, so Ill post them up little by little. I will say that I had a great time. I met Erik and Greg, and Steve from Fishthoughts. I got some amazing fish from Erik, but the OB I got from him is just unbelieveable. Definitely the best Ive seen. Ill post some pics of the OB I got from him later, but if you ever want some great fish, talk to him :)
I also had the pleasure of checking out Steve's operation and I was impressed with his quality of fish. His Albino ngaras were very cool, and he had some great looking calvus. I also got some bright yellow labs from him. Anyways, here are the start of my pics...

Erik's OB
eriksOB1.jpg

eriksOB2.jpg

eriksOB1.jpg

Gregs Taiwan...
taiwanshow1.jpg

Steves A. maleri...
a_maleri1.jpg

and Albino ngara...
albino_ngara1.jpg

Eriks lithobates...
lithobatesshow1.jpg

A. compressiceps yellow
a_compressiceps_yellow1.jpg

A. lwanda...
a_lwanda_show1.jpg

A. roberti...
a_roberti1.jpg

Albino Eureka Red...
albino_eureka_red2.jpg

P. barlowi...
p_barlowi1.jpg

Steves A. Rubin Red
ruby_red1.jpg

L. perlmutt...
perlmutt1.jpg

S. sp. brachy...
syno_sp_brachy1.jpg

wow those fish are beautiful lookimg forward to seeing the rest :!: :!:

You could have an Aquarium Advice link on your Web Communities page - just in case you were not kidding... :wink:

Man, now I'm gonna have to set up yet another tank. :mrgreen: I especially like the A. compressiceps. Awesome pics.

TankGirl said:
You could have an Aquarium Advice link on your Web Communities page - just in case you were not kidding... :wink:

Done 8)

Thanks Fluff. The compressiceps are awesome fish. I have a trio of A. calvus yellows and they are just too cool.

Back
Top Bottom