on the rebound

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

juice28

Aquarium Advice Freak
i had an accident with bleach, if any of you all read my post in the sick fish/coral forum.."help ive been bleached" well here are some pics of how things are after the ordeal, just a couple pics of the after effects of disaster and triumph
img_1022462_0_3c99a5afb582e564a0b34a0c6cec4e11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

cool :)

Hopefully the old adage about that which does not kill me makes me stronger also applies to coral! You'd have some super coral about ready to put on a cape and fly out of your tank.

cool :)

Hopefully the old adage about that which does not kill me makes me stronger also applies to coral! You'd have some super coral about ready to put on a cape and fly out of your tank.
they are deff flying high now lol. this isnt everything in the tank, just some stuff that takes a good picture with a camera phone lol, i am really happy that my frogspawn(pictured) is doing so good, it is like a canary yellow, bright gold color...havent seen another one quite like it! hopefully ill be fragging it soon, it already has 4 heads on it.

Yeah would be cool if surviving that did make the ones left stronger and brighter. Sort of like the good version of "super bug" bacteria surviving a dose of anti-biotics.

I don't know much about coral but it is a single cell clump of organisms, correct? Hopefully it culled the weak ones and left you with a more hardy variety.

Back
Top Bottom