Our non fishy friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I know we all have or will soon have pet fish on this site but I am sure many of you have other pets aswell.

Use this thread to share your non aquatic pets with us. Post photos if you gotem. If your like me you LOVE them and enjoy spending time with them.

----------

I will get things started off by sharing pics of our two cats.

MyCat.jpg

KatCat.jpg

I show you mine now U show me yours... :twisted:

and under the title of "non fishy friends"

last night we caught this pic of our son (Aiden 5 1/2 months old) looking a lot like dad does.

enjoy

Well we have 4 kids, and a dog, in addition to the fishy friends. This is my daughter (8) with our dog Daisy (shoulda been named speed bump, the next one will be...)

Wow those are some really nice birds.

Both Bett and Melissa...

Dang Kevin thats on BIG DOG

he i got a black lab border collie cross

muco energy and smart too smart and verry protective

she started barking at me wheni was taking fish from my quarentien tank to my main tank she was really getting mad at me barking and growling then she realized that if i put all the fish in the big tank she could sit there and watch them all in 1 tank and protect them from the comfort of the near buy couch

my dog can count too welll sort of anyway

Meet Maggie... :D And Lily is the white one. Lily's a bit spoiled tho, will only drink water from the faucet and only if it's running. LOL

lets see.. 4 cats.. 2 look jus tlike ure striped one aaron :) one with a tail one without..

1 patagonian conure
1 cockateil (just like some of ures.. grey with the yellow)

iguana(died.. was sick from teh get go.. ANOTHer bad experience with my local pet shop... :()

1 poodle.. laziest thing in teh world.. !!!!

Jacob

Here are my "non-fishy" friends.

The Long Hair Black and White (left side) Male: YOGI
The Short Hair Black and White (right side) Female: BOOBOO
(Brother and sister from the same litter, about 10 years old)

Doing what they do best... Monopolizing the couch.
(and my Daughters lap, this time)

The king of the house

This is Stasch, he is now the king of the house, his daughter and two sons are also here. You can meet Mia and FLame after I dig up some photos.

critters

No pics but here's the list
Pit bull- rescued stray
Jack Russel terrier- rescued stray
Cocker Spaniel
2 Chihuahua's
Bearded Dragon
Logan J

He is a Borzoi (old time term was Russian Wolfhound).
He is 36 inches at the shoulder.
That was a photo taken the day I put his AKC Championship title on him.

We have 5 parakeets and at least one on the way; one of them layed at least one egg and is sitting on it.

The attached picture is Pili, the first parakeet we got. We also have a green one named Treelo, a purple one named Tofi, and another purple one named Titi. The parakeet on the egg has not been named yet.

We have had a cat and kittens, a couple dogs, and a hamster.

I think we'll get another dog once we buy a house in about a year.

Back
Top Bottom