Pearling Moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dr_girlfriend

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Unfortunatley, this was the best pic I could get. My x-mas moss has been pearling and so has my java fern. I got a really good batch of co2 going, I think Ive found the best mixture finally.
For some reason, I cant get close up photos anymore without them being heck of blurry. I wish I could have got a better one, its really purdy :)

I also tried to get a pic of my co2 ladder that snails seem to be overly attracted to, blocking my bubbles. little jerks :)

Attachments

• rside72705.jpg
    rside72705.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 110
  • snailladders.jpg
    snailladders.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 91
Wow! Those are very nice pics. The java fern looks nice and green. What is the grass-like plant in front of the java moss in the second pic? Is it Blyxa japonica? The hatchery I go to has lots of that plant.

do you fert your tank? and how did you get your moss to stay on the driftwood? string?

i wish i could get my moss to do that :(

yes, what is that grass looking plant in the lower right corner of your tank on the second picture. i have that two and im having a very hard time keeping it alive, only plant in the tank like that, its some sort of sword right

Back
Top Bottom