pics of setups freshwater tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks good, I like how it's became more natural over time

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looks good, I like how it's became more natural over time

Thanks ! I think I still want to add some mood on the rocks in the front and maybe a bit of short grass. But I will see how these plants do first. I moved them around already 3 times :/ im keeping them put now. Hope they will last. My lighting is low and I don't use root tabs. I use liquid plant food and no c02

Ah, I figured that's what you meant. Java would be good, low light and easy to find. Sometimes low light is the best light, less algae haha

Here is my community when i bought it (the way it came!)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429106255.567805.jpg

I then changed practically everything!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429106299.006578.jpg

Now i have just changed over to my new tank :) only setup a few days ago with all new plants so plenty of growing to be done, some more plants to be added too :) much prefer mh new look!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429106434.655567.jpg

Lol I love looking at everyone's tank pics. I really messed up my flow and decorations tonight by adding a fake rock thing and moving a few plants around. Then They all started uprooting and coming up :/ so annoying haha. I will definitely have to redo it all ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429336283.782223.jpg next week ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429336311.131561.jpg

Lol my tank was the worst in the beginning because I knew nothing of plants.

Back in January:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429354474.232856.jpg

As of last week:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429354529.401503.jpg

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

All these tanks look really good! At least better than mine, ton of plants just kind of planted together in clumps, I would post a picture but I don't have a camera :-(

Half a Year in Rio:

99356-albums14333-picture68765.jpg

2 new silver Molly fish and abit of a different setup in my tank .. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429738742.590228.jpg

Thenk ye, Shelly! I've got a small experience with my previous tank. This Rio is my second one after I got back to the Aquaristic after 20Y break... :rolleyes:
Don't be so modest! You Elephantnose is awesome too! But if you'll need any advice for your tank, I'll be glad to assist you... :wink:
Cheerio!

My frog tank was boring me but instead of changing it around I put cactus behind the glass! What do you think ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429738865.474695.jpg sorry the photo is abit dark.. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429738894.739687.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429738921.471609.jpg

Thenk ye, Shelly! I've got a small experience with my previous tank. This Rio is my second one after I got back to the Aquaristic after 20Y break... :rolleyes:
Don't be so modest! You Elephantnose is awesome too! But if you'll need any advice for your tank, I'll be glad to assist you... :wink:
Cheerio!

I might take you up on that! My elephant nose tank is looking pretty miserable at the moment Lol

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Back
Top Bottom