pictures of kolkata(India) fish market on 7.3.2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discus_lover

Aquarium Advice Freak
Kolkata is one of the biggest and finest city ever in India. this kolkata is also famous for aquarium fish lovers. in kolkata there's a place cal;led gallif street where each sunday this fish market occurs. here i upload few pictures of that fish market. this is not at all only fish market though but a lots of plants and birds also sell in this market.
see the pictures of that fish in my blog,i recently post that article in my blog.go and check it...i think it looks crazy for you...
here's the link of the fish market pictures...
Discus Fish Care Secrets: Gallif Street fish market (kolkata) on 7.3.2010

wow, very interesting how they just sell stuff like that on the streets. thats something you definitely dont see over here. thanks for sharing :)

this fish market starts from 6 o'click in the morning.the stuff generally comes from 4am and sell those aquarium related things.at 2 pm or sometimes even after that this market ends...

i'll post more pictures and i will go to that fish market the next sunday..

few pictures of my planted discus community aquarium is going to be uploaded tomorrow...keep in touch with that blog...

Back
Top Bottom