Porc chop versus clam.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i can see why you love him! porc chop is very entertaining and very cute too. :)

Yes very personable . If i walk by the tank and don't feed him when he knows it's time he will splash and spit water at me. Thanks for the comments

Hondatek said:
Yes very personable . If i walk by the tank and don't feed him when he knows it's time he will splash and spit water at me. Thanks for the comments

My gsp's spit and splash if I don't get food in their tank fast enough after I open the lid. Or if I open the lid for anything other than food. They get excited whenever I come in the room. Who knows what they'll get up to once they get moved to the living room...

I'm eventually moving mine to full salt once they get big enough. They are still young. They did get me to jump head first into brackish though. I also was never one for a one species only tank, but I've never looked back. They are my spoiled little babies. One day I would love a porcupine puffer, they are just awesome.

Give him something live to eat :d I wanna see huge some huge sandstorms!

I'll toss some sw feeder shrimp and make a video soon don't worry. Emerald crabs are fun too but an expensive tiny snack for him.

So cute! Very pretty lionfish, too. The porcupine puffer and lionfish are the two saltwater fish I want most. My little gsp's go for clams the same way. Too cute watching all three go after one at the same time.

i love how in the original posted vid, after the first 22seconds in, the rest of 2 minutes is him trying to get every last speckle of that clam ;) sooooooooooooo cute!!

Yep I consider porc chop my first dog. He did bite me the other day . It wasn't cool at all but he still got his clam the next day.

I tell my on that my little puffers act like puppies, too. She still doesn't understand why I love them so much, she thinks they are ugly fish. I think they are adorable!

Back
Top Bottom