Post cichlids here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know. It's vaccines every second day when leftover food on top I sand and get the poop. It just stays that way :) I love it. It's the white pool filter sand. Works amazing

Some of my Cichlids

My 75 gallon and a few shots of 2 of my cichlids :fish2:

Attachments

• Paulie parrot.jpg
    Paulie parrot.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Jack.jpg
    Jack.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 154
  • Fish tank 75 gallon.jpg
    Fish tank 75 gallon.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 200
Pseudotropheus Saulosi, about 70% colored up, still waiting on that dark blue (y)
vrj9.jpg

96yd.jpg

kkbw.jpg

And I don't know how I missed yers either! That's awesome! 55 or 75? Is that sandstone?

It's only a 55g, the stone is used for gardens and to support foundations around houses, forgot what the technical name is :lol: tank is actually empty right now, got 6 F1 Saulosi and 6 F1 Jalo Reefs coming in tomorrow morning (y)

Ok just watched. Cool :)

Thanks dude. Ligh looks waaaaay blue on pics and vids. I wish it didn't. I like a LITTLE blue mixed w white light and in person I'm proud of it! I'm still messing with the light combo. Ill get it eventually. Hundred of $ later! I like my mix I put on today. Redid the rocks too a little. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392512188.333614.jpg

Back
Top Bottom