Post full tank pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. We mostly keep cichlids. We have about 20 different species. Most tanks are pretty sparsely decorated, and no live plants since they all constantly destroy and dig

That 75g is a red tiger motaguense. We have another 75 next to it housing a red devil. There are 2 female angels and an electric blue acara in the 125 with the discus. And 2 oscars, a black belt, a Pearlscale, a firemouth, a jack dempsey, a convict and a blood parrot in the 215.

DSC-0788.jpg

Awesome 180! Love those Denison barb. We have a school of 13. So pretty

I keep the Denison at a school of 8-14 .
I am around 9-10 now . They last 5-6 years on average for me .
When I hit 8 I go get a group of 6 or so .
Much like the clown loaches the Denisons love when there are more ..
They take to new comers better then most fish I have owned besides the clowns .

Caliban07 Very healthy looking loaches CB.
The clowns are between 20-25 years old and own the tank ..:whistle:
I have a younger bunch down in the fish room soon to be introduced to the gang of 14 in the 180 now ..Should put me over 20 clowns but it is impossible to count the young ones downstairs ~

This is my 2 year old 120. I actually have 5 clown loaches and 8 yoyo if you can find them ;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 47
Nice 120 ! Well done (y)
You should understand how hard clowns are to count !
They must be ghost in a such a well planted tank !

Luckily they know where the food enters the tank and when they are hungry they show up before the angels can eat the scrapes. They are kind of weird in my tank as they have more or less broken into 3 groups of 2,2 and 1. Historically i've always seen them in large groups together but mine seem to keep apart most of the time. When i get a larger tank next year i will add 5 or 7 more and perhaps they will behave differently in a larger group.

Back
Top Bottom